Welcome to marriage and couples counseling at Diamond Counseling!
If you have not read my home page, then let me introduce myself. I am Dr. Carole Brooks, therapist and owner of Diamond Counseling. Diamond Counseling has become an established and trusted name in the community.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC License #4993) in the state of Colorado. I have also graduated with a PhD in Christian Counseling. My professional career spans about 25 years; with the last 10 years being a therapist.
With my extensive counseling education along with being married for many years and raising kids, I believe I can easily identify with and understand your relationship issues. I can provide you with wise, non-judgmental counsel that can give you the direction needed to go from a place of being stuck or in crisis to a place of making progress in your relationship.
If your relationship is in crisis, please don't hesitate to give me a call today.
ADVANTAGES OF COUPLES COUNSELING AT DIAMOND COUNSELING:
- Flexible appointment availablity to serve your busy work and family schedules.
- Appointments are available Monday through Thursday during the evening and daytime, and on Saturday mornings.
- Licensed, professional and experienced counseling services.
- Competitive rates.
- Prompt return of your intial phone call when not in session; and yes that is rare in the counseling industry.
- Office park setting that is easy to find, beautiful and professional located at Hampden and Wadsworth.
- Your first counseling session alone can give you practical ways to improve your relationship, which you can start doing that very day.
THE HURDLE OF MAKING YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
For many of my couples, making and attending their first counseling appointment was the most nerve racking obstacle. After all, you may feel apprehensive about sharing your relationship issues with me, who at first is a complete stranger.
That apprehensiveness could also make you feel like procrastinating in hopes that your relationship issues will simply vanish by themselves.
But you could be so glad that both of you made an effort to make that first appointment. I have had many couples attend their first appointment in crisis, but leave with a plan, a direction and a sense of relief.
"I've had a huge, positive impact on many relationships."
Please take note that I provide minimum 90-minute couples counseling sessions. Through much experience, I find that this time frame allows couples time to "air-out" issues and come to some level of closure concerning their issues until their next appointment.
Feel free to peruse my website to learn more about me and my counseling practice.
Call or email me today! I really look forward to helping you work through your marriage and couples issues.
Child Counseling Marriage and Couples Counseling Domestic Violence Counseling
Crime Victim Counseling Getting Started Rates Therapy Forms
Contact Therapist Information