Welcome to Diamond Counseling!
My name is Dr. Carole Brooks; therapist and owner of Diamond Counseling, who serves residents, like yourself, in the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area.
Are you feeling stuck or in crisis? Or do you feel that your life has "spun out of control"? Maybe you feel that no one in your life will understand what you are going through?
You can be treated to a professional, non-judgmental counseling environment at Diamond Counseling for sharing your deepest issues.
You can receive answers and direction needed to bring confidence, courage and hope.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC License #4993, Department of Regulatory Agencies) in the state of Colorado.
I provide counseling and therapy services for women, men, teens, children and couples. Some of my services include counseling clients dealing with depression, anxiety, teen and child issues, relationship and marriage issues, domestic violence (victims only), life transitions, anger, grief, abuse, and self esteem. I provide crime victim counseling for children, teens and adults victimized in Jefferson, Denver, Adams, Broomfield and Arapahoe counties. A complete list of my services and specialties is on my next web page.
MY EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND CONSISTS OF:
Ph.D. in Christian Counseling, Northwestern Theological Seminary, 2012.
M.A. in Community Counseling, University of Phoenix-Lone Tree Campus, 2005.
B.A. in Business Management, University of Phoenix-Lone Tree Campus, 1997.
ADVANTAGES OF DIAMOND COUNSELING:
- Flexible appointment availability; evening and daytime appointments Monday through Thursday, and Saturday mornings.
- Licensed, professional and experienced counseling services.
- Competitive rates.
- Extensive counseling education combined with many years of first-hand experience that can help provide you with wise, non-judgmental counsel.
- Office park setting that is easy to find, beautiful and professional located at Hampden and Wadsworth.
- Prompt return of your initial phone call when not in session; and yes that is rare in the counseling industry.
MAKING YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
Call or email me today! To put you at ease, I am friendly, professional and easy to talk to. You will be glad you contacted me, because you will have taken that first step in dealing with your life issues.
Also, browse through my website and discover more about me and my counseling practice. You can find more information about my therapy and counseling services, the location of my office and my rates.
Again, thank you for visiting Diamond Counseling! I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely, Dr. Brooks.